FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 42,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. FIS continually strives to give every client a voice and listen and respond to their needs. With a focus on innovation, new product development and enhancements, FIS is positioned to help our clients be more competitive and address their business challenges and strategic goals. They take information security very seriously and provide industry-leading secure and reliable solutions. At FIS, they are committed to protecting the assets of our clients and their customers.
• Helps banks improve performance by reducing costs and enabling them to better focus on the core business.
• Manages computing resources, adapting them as needed for growth, adopting new technologies and deploying new solutions
• Supports transformation strategies that elevate business performance and further differentiate a bank to achieve new levels of growth
• Clients can focus on executing their business strategies while FIS focuses on what needs to be accomplished
• Services are adaptable to meet specific business needs.
Why CEOs Choose Continuity from Continuity on Vimeo.